Sunday, September 20, 2009

SUN-day without sun..

Yesterday have a heavy rain
It is so coldd...
Today, the sun seems like so "weak"
The temperature is low like the hell on the earth. [hyperbola]
But, it doesn't affect to me
Just my little brother and some of my friends.
I think the "little pig" is also 1 of the victims. [pity]
My little brother keep doing the same action of my big brother always do in the morning.
"Ah Chiu !!!~!! ~"
@.@ it is hard to believe that he ate his mucus for breakfast. [just a joke, don't B panic] haha
I hate him... due to He don't know how to "HM>>" out the mucus..
Keep "si si sut sut" for that..
I nearly breakdown because it is toooooooooooo disturbing!

Early in the morning [10am]
My dad using a thick newspaper to hit me for waking me up
I woke... But after my dad go away, I lied on the bed again.
After my dad bath, he come my room again..
and call my name for so loud and use that newspaper hit again..
Then, pull me up...
Finally.. I woke........ xD

After breakfast,
I watch channel 317 of astro -- "diamond club"
Until it finish, I on the computer and run the "restaurant city"
Then i continue to do my homework.
I done the *water ink draw* (translate to chinese)
But, i threw it.
Because... I care for my teacher and my friends.
I scare they will faint immediately after C my work.

Then I take a look for my computer
today, my grandma went to my dad's restaurant.
So, I'm stay at house with my little brother.
So, I will B the person that cook the lunch.
My mum use up 1 minutes to tell me how to cook fried rice yesterday.
Today is the 1st time that i cook *Egg fried rice*.
Photo.
I think I'm a nature talent of chef.
It is so nice ....
Premises is I never cook fried rice before.
So..... hehe, U wanna try ?? Find me ~
I willing to do that for you.
Premises is $$. hehe ^.^

Now 10.17 p.m.
Mum chatter.
@_@..
该做的东西. 都不肯去做
谁愿意帮我. 做我的美术
其他的东西. 应该可以的
怕时间不够. 大考读不完
现在9月20.. 距离10月9
还有19天吧.真的可以吗