Monday, January 04, 2010

1st Dei Of Scul 2010

Morning 5.40+ wake up.
Cousin 6.20+ reach my house.
so early >.<
Because they say will JAM.
Who knows... really JAM.
How come so many cars a?
Is Form1 students' parents take a of the part in that?
Shock... so many car~
But, that's normal -.- haiyoo..

When I pass 1(hui) when i'm going to 3XIAO
I saw so people looking at me and use some tricky “eye spirit” ~
I think they remember me Bah?!
But I didn't go inside and say "Hi"~
Because that time I'm too cold..
I want to get in to class 1st..
Don't know why, I will sit at the place..
Haha, but already is Fact.

Then suddenly remember today is YAOWEI birthday~~
And also my cousin MC.
Then fast fast run out find SENIOR them..
But all don't know want how..
Cause many of them are on duty today..
included me...
Then at last, We decided celebrate with him at "cadet d 小礼堂"
But o, many people need to go back early...
So just a few people celebrate with him at PIZZA HUT shop.
I just go and C... I no eat...

Today's duty is quite messy~@@
But won't too bad i think...xD
But I'm angry when duty today.
Brainless things.!
Don't want to say too much.
Quite tired today..

Can't imagine that~
-Qianx gave Me a pack of chocolate.
-Xiiaoyunz gave Me a mini size BLackboard
-I gave she That "J" shape santa sweet easily.
-I throw The Digi's credit RM10 to dustbin after I buy !!!!
Oh my god!! I really Don't why I will throw it ~
MAry.... TT my credit....
I thought that is resit ... So i just throw it...
That time My mind don't why already blind...
Don't what happening=.= OH god....
Then, my RM10 suddenly disappear from my wallet...
God....T.T
And My hp still RM0.00
-I have been choose to be 风纪~ because of the PaKsheng. =.=
-My form teacher was "dull" than 3Zhong n 3Ren form teacher!~.~

2mr duty again~
Haiz.. My shirt haven't wash!!
Nite...