Thursday, November 19, 2009

191109 #(

This morning.
Get up early.
Prepare to work.

So tired.
Eyes keep close.
Body feel pain too.

Juz eat a piece of 茶果 then go to work le.
work at kitchen.
切菜。

Suddenly, left hand have 2 刀伤。
不用紧,小伤罢了。
但是,right hand 食指肿了。

Actually nothing at all.
juz will have some trouble when do things.
and, walk many.. leg pain...

after that, I eat at there.
After i ate, many costumer come.
then so busy walk here walk there. Leg tired.

12.23pm, that is a call from my mum.
My grandmum(外婆) was passed away.
God bless.

Now restaurant are too busy.
And not enuf people.
So Me and my dad no leave.

until 1pm+ we are back.
My dad take me home and say tonite only bring me go there.
My grandma(婆婆) and brother too.

I still left my tuition homework not yet do.
So, today i must finish it.
2mr have tuition class.

Dunno why.
At this time.
I feel suffer. And Im miss U so much.